There’s a hidden stack of pancakes on the $5; your argument is invalid
REASONS I STILL LOVE MAKO
1. sexy cool-under-fire pro-bender aww yeah
2. when he’s wrong he gets his shit together and apologizes and he’s kind of wrong a lot so that’s a very good thing
3. he remembers to buy his brother’s favorite dumplings after a long day at work and in general his relationship with bolin, which i really hope gets fleshed out more in season 2.
also his talking with his mouth full d’awwww
4. he looks so stupidly cute when he smiles like that
5. he’s a sassy bitch
god what a fucking dork
6. he’s the smart, level-headed one, so even though korra is the avatar, he becomes a sort of unofficial leader. this trait is most prominent in episode 3
because korra can be kind of a meatheadand the finale, when he’s strategizing with iroh.
7. he electrocuted amon like a BAMF. and even amon thought that was awesome. i love his determination. he could be a green lantern.
8. dork dork dork dork
9. the look on his face when he sees korra in the avatar state for the first time. in this scene, he’s almost the audience surrogate in that he reacts exactly like a normal person would to seeing the motherfucking AVATAR in her most powerful and also most vulnerable moment
but then he remembers that it’s not just the avatar, she’s KORRA, and his face just lights up and he rushes off to support her and aww it warms my heart
there’s also the shippy stuff - he cares a lot about korra (and asami), he’s really protective of both of them, he makes up one half of a really BAMF battle couple with korra, he calms her down, and they make an awesome team okay
and don’t even get me started on mama!mako because that deserves its own photoset
he faints like a diva and i will never be over this
THIS IS SO PERFECT
LET ME LOVE YOU
The rotation in step two is critical.
If ∞ = 1/0, then 0 = 1/∞.
Proof: Assume ∞ = 1/0. Rotate each side of the equation counterclockwise 90 degrees. We get 8 = −10. Subtract 8, getting 0 = −18. Then rotate both parts back: 0 = 1/∞. QED
A tiger mother lost her cubs from premature labour. Shortly after she became depressed and her health declined, and she was diagnosed with depression. So they wrapped up piglets in tiger cloth, and gave them to the tiger. The tiger now loves these pigs and treats them like her babies.
always reblog d’awww
I googled “snakes wearing hats” and…
i don’t understand what were you expecting
“Everyone touched each other’s butts.
And it was great”
I should try writing erotic friend fiction. Unfortunately, I already know it would just end up as me and Emma slash story.
Katniss and Peeta actually:
Peeta: “You kill me!”